Printer Friendly Version  Email A Friend  Add This  Increase Text Size  Decrease Text Size


Programs and Services for Public Records

Birth, Death, and Marriage License: You may pick up a copy of a birth, death, or marriage record/license at the County Recorder's Office.

Marriage Records: A certified copy of a marriage record will be located in the county where the marriage application process took place.

Military Discharge Papers: A Veteran may obtain a copy of their Military Discharge Certificate (DD214) if it was recorded at the Douglas County Recorder's office. The copies are free of charge with a valid picture ID.

Ministry Credentials: Ministers of any religious denomination may file a copy of their credentials of license or ordination with the Douglas County Recorder's office  

Notary Commission: To become a Notary Public or renew your commission, you must first apply through the Secretary of State’s office.

Passports and Photographs: Applications processed, passport forms available at the County Recorder's Office.

Additional Information may be found in Related Links on the right side of the Recorder's Office page located under the Government > Departments heading.