Printer Friendly Version  Email A Friend  Add This  Increase Text Size  Decrease Text Size


There are times when a resident may want to request that his or her property be rezoned. This is usually done to allow a certain kind of business or to sell the property to be developed into certain businesses. In order for a property to be rezoned, it must be adjacent to another property with similar zoning characteristics. To apply to have a property rezoned, complete the application and return it with the applicable fees to Douglas County Land and Resource Management.